Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin. Once hot, scrape the grates clean using a wire. Pork tenderloin is treated to a mustard-and-teriyaki sauce marinade, then dressed up with sliced green onion. It makes for an elegant and scrumptious grilled entree that's ready in no time. —Tahnia Fox, Trenton, Michigan.
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin – a quick grilled weeknight dinner with a taste of Japan. I just have to get outside and grill this evening – blue skies, the sun setting behind the trees, and the crisp smell of fall in the air. Pork Teriyaki is one of the most delicious ways to prepare pork tenderloin. You can have Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- Prepare of For marinade.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili olive oilt.
- Prepare 2 of tabiespooonn seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha sauce.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of gground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare Pinch of red peeper flakes.
- It’s of For Drizzle.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of seasoned rruce vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of wasabi paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
Packed with mouthwatering umami flavor, teriyaki pork can be grilled, baked in the oven, or prepared it in your slow cooker. Scrumptious and low in fat, a perfectly cooked pork tenderloin is a fork-tender cut of. This Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin recipe uses a simple and healthy marinade to turn out a very tender and flavorful meat. Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is an excellent, healthy dinner that the whole family enjoys.
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Place all marinade ingredients in a zip lock bag to comebine. Add pork and chill overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill pork to desired doneness but don’t overcook. For a juicy tenderloin take it off at 135 and allow it to rest.
- Mix drizzle ingredients. In a bowl.
- Drizzle over pork serve extra on theaide.
It's super easy to make, so it's a good recipe to make for a weeknight dinner or a special (simple). Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin. My fiancee looooves anything smothered in teriyaki sauce and he loves pork tenderloin, so this was perfect! I substituted ground red pepper for the red chile peppers (as I'm not wild about spicy food anyway) and. This oven roasted teriyaki pork tenderloin recipe couldn't be more simple.