Lee's Stuffed Summer Tomatoes Revisited. Lee's Stuffed Summer Tomatoes Revisited A summer favorite of mine!! Core and slice off tops of tomatoes. Using a spoon gently scoop out the flesh of tomatoes.
Lightly salt inside of tomatoes and place upside down on a plate to drain. A summer favorite of mine!! jason williams. I'm keeping the same basic flavor but using my chicken rub recipe with a few adjustments in the smoking technique. You can cook Lee's Stuffed Summer Tomatoes Revisited using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lee's Stuffed Summer Tomatoes Revisited
- You need 350 of ' Preheated Oven.
- You need 4 of Vine Ripe Tomatoes (6-8 Ounces).
- Prepare of Reserved Liquid and Pulp.
- You need 3 of \4 – 1 Cup Italian Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Table Salt.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning Herbs.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of \4 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley (Not the dried stuff!!).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 of \2 Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1 of \2 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
This is a fresh, delicious, and simple to prepare recipe fenway. Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato. A club sandwich filling transformed into a warm mellty stuffed tomato. Thus makes an amazing lunch or light dinner.
Lee's Stuffed Summer Tomatoes Revisited step by step
- Core and slice off tops of tomatoes. Using a spoon gently scoop out the flesh of tomatoes. I use a serrated grapefruit spoon to do this. Save all the flesh and juice in a separate bowl. Lightly salt inside of tomatoes and place upside down on a plate to drain..
- Add all other 10 ingredients to your reserved tomato mixture. Depending on how much juice you have you may need more or less breadcrumbs. Start with a 1\2 Cup and work up from there. You want the mixture to be thick enough to work with..
- Spoon mixture generously into your tomatoes. You really shouldn't haven't any stuffing leftover. Pile high generously..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until stuffing mixture is cooked through. I usually broil for the last 2 minutes to enhance browning on the tops. Message me with any questions. Enjoy the summer!!.
See great recipes for Stuffed peppers and tomato too! This is a fresh, delicious, and simple to prepare recipe fenway. Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato. To make the most of your fresh summer produce, stuff grape tomatoes with a cheese and herb mixture.. We made this stuffed zucchini recipe (originally inspired by the stuffed zucchini in the Ottolenghi Simple cookbook) a few times this summer.