Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Chicken Tacos. Tasty recipe and pretty easy to make.
Great for a quick weeknight dinner, backyard cookouts, and Everyone can grab a warm tortilla from the pile and make their own tacos just they way they like them. You could also easily double or even triple this recipe for. Easy Chicken Strips Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos
- It’s 2 of chicken strips, cooked and cut into smaller strips.
- It’s of Lettuce / Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Drizzle of Hot wing sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of taco shell.
- You need of Sour cream.
Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes. Very quick, and easy to make. The cornflakes gave the chicken a nice, crunchy coating. Spicy Chicken Tacos -are an easy chicken taco recipe filled with simple and clean ingredients.
Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos step by step
- Add some lettuce and tomatoes to the bottom of your taco shell……
- Place your cut up chicken strips onto the lettuce and tomatoes……
- Drizzle some hot wing sauce over your chicken strips…….
- Place a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of your chicken taco 🌮……..
- Add a dollop of sour cream on top…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
As many of you know Mexican cuisine is my absolute. These spicy chicken strips are excellent for an everyday meal or make them for a tailgating party, weekend game gatherings, or picnics. Don't use chicken straight from the fridge. Add in the crushed tomatoes and chicken and stir until the chicken is evenly coated and the mixture is warmed through. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.