Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy). Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce! A quick and easy chicken breasts dinner idea that's great for busy weeknights. Next, in place of flour, we are going to keep this on the low carb side and coat the chicken in grated parmesan cheese and seasonings.
Chicken breasts simmered in a creamy sauce make an easy but elegant dinner. I have some chicken breast on the fridge that I don't know what to do- then I saw Kraft video on making this easy chicken in creamy pan sauce- I quickly grabbed my chicken and cream cheese- added caper and. Chicken Breasts With Creamy Parmesan Sauce. You can cook Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy)
- It’s 300 gr of Chicken breast.
- You need 1,5 of onion.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 spoons of minced garlic.
- You need 2 spoons of kemiri paste.
- It’s 1,5 spoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 spoons of onion powder.
- You need 0,5 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Bit of turmeric (to add some color).
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried red peppers.
Delicious boneless chicken breasts are browned in the skillet then served with a wonderful and really easy cream cheese and Parmesan cheese sauce. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in heaven. I love the smell and flavor of garlic simmering in olive oil or butter.
Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy) instructions
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces..
- Fry the chicken in some oil, so that you get some flavor to it..
- Add the onion and fry it till you get that nice smell..
- Turn of the heat and add all other ingredients except for the water and peppers..
- Cook until you get the right texture and let it cook for a few minutes..
- Add the water..
- Add the peppers more or less as you like….
- Cook of some water until it looks like a sauce again..
- Serve the chicken in sauce with rice and other small snacks. Fish / vegetables / spicy prawns etc….
Chicken thighs smothered in the most amazing, most creamy, most heavenly mushroom sauce of all time. And yes, it's made completely from scratch. My only complaint is that I wish I had doubled the sauce. Cozy creamed spinach meets chicken in this new classic comfort dish. Make these chicken breasts with creamy spinach sauce in your cast iron skillet and That creaminess, with just a hint of nutmeg, is the perfect side for steak, fish, or chicken.