You can have Breakfast Bombs using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bombs
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury Grands biscuits.
- You need of Shredded cheese,(I used cheddar).
- You need of Some slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 2-3 of scrambled eggs.
Breakfast Bombs instructions
- Cook your bacon slices until crisp so they'll crumble easily..
- Cook the eggs & have the cheese ready..
- Flatten out the biscuits to about 2 & 1/2-3 inches from side to side..
- Put a little bit of bacon, scrambled egg, & cheese on the flattened biscuit..
- Grab the sides & start pulling them to the top & pinch to close..
- Turn the pinched side down onto a greased pan. Cook at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes..