Ground Turkey. Ground turkey, or minced turkey, is a mixture of dark and light turkey meat with remaining skin and visible fat processed together until a "ground" form emerges. The turkey meat, skin, and fat is taken off the bone and processed with additives. Trusted ground turkey recipes, plus tips for cooking with this lean meat.
This Ground Turkey Stir Fry is especially great because it's so versatile. This Ground Turkey Stir Fry is another meal inspired by those "macro-friendly" meal delivery services that deliver individual. Ground turkey is one of the most versatile ingredients you'll find at the grocery store, making it an easy choice for your weeknight dinners. You can cook Ground Turkey using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground turkey breast.
- You need 1 of Olive oil spray.
- You need 1 of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
Not to mention, it can be the base for almost any kind of cuisine. The recipe here substitutes ground turkey, which is more readily available in the US and less expensive. But to make it the authentic way, use an equal amount of duck breast trimmed of fat. The Best Ground Turkey Broccoli Recipes on Yummly
Ground Turkey instructions
- Heat non stick skillet on low heat for a few seconds and then spray pan with olive oil..
- Add ground turkey to pan.
- Add seasonings and mix turkey. (A good amount of all the seasonings).
- Let it sit for 3-5 mins. Then stir and add all seasonings again..
- Let sit again for a few minutes and then stir. Repeat until turkey looks fully cooked..
- Leftovers last 5-7 days in fridge.
Ground Turkey & Broccoli Stir-fry, Korean Ground Turkey & Broccoli Stir-FryFashionable Foods. ginger, gluten free soy sauce, salt, carrots. One-pot Curried Ground Turkey—ground turkey sautéed with onions and garlic, then simmered with Ground turkey has to be one of my favorite meats to work with. It's lean, takes to spices well. In fact, my ground turkey stuffed peppers are currently the most popular recipe on my blog—for I also love this ground turkey vegetable soup because it's not fussy. It's similar to the veggie soup that.