Omelette Heaven. We are Corpus Christi's premiere Omelette and Lunch spot. Choose from a variety of tasty menu options or build your own. In the mood for something different?
Our mouth watering specialty Burgers are made to order. Kale Skillet Omelette Breakfast JUMP TO RECIPE. This Kale Skillet Omelette is the next hit dish at your weekend brunch. You can cook Omelette Heaven using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omelette Heaven
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 of large strips bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen/fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 of small tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
I can't even begin to explain how much I love brunch and I promise you will not be disappointed with this one. You can't go wrong with a classic omelette with a healthy spin. Egg Heaven is a small neighborhood spot with very LARGE portions of great food. We ordered the Hobo and loaded potatoes, and OMG. we had a whole breakfast left when we were done.
Omelette Heaven step by step
- Fry bacon in small frying pan until barely brown (save bacon grease).
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter and bacon grease in frying pan.
- Add whisked eggs to frying pan on lowest setting.
- Chop tomatoes finely.
- For frozen spinach: drain excess water, sautee spinach in small frying pan on low setting with 1 tbsp butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- For fresh spinach: chop spinach finely, sautee in small frying pan on low setting with 1 tbsp butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop onion finely, place into small frying pan to sautee on medium setting, add bacon once onions begin to soften, fry bacon/onion mixture until barely crispy.
- Add bacon/onion mixture to top of egg in frying pan.
- Add shredded cheese to top of bacon/onion mixture.
- Add spinach to top of shredded cheese.
- Add tomatoes to top of spinach.
- Broil for 5 minutes in frying pan.
- Serve with toast: optional.
The omelette was literally loaded with bacon, ham, sausage, tomatoes, mushroom and cheese. To say it is shareable is an understatement. Mamrie and Colleen get a cooked-to-order breakfast in Napa and they know JUST what drink to pair with it. Still haven't subscribed to The Scene on YouTube?. See more ideas about Omelette, Food, Omelette bar.