You can cook Veggie Lasagne using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Lasagne
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 400 g of Asparagus, each cut into three pieces.
- Prepare 200 g of frozen Peas.
- You need 200 g of frozen Broad Beans.
- It’s 200 g of Pesto.
- You need of zest of Lemon.
- Prepare 300 g of Mascarpone.
- It’s 200 g of Cheddar Cheese grated.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare Sheets of Lasagne.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Milk.
Veggie Lasagne instructions
- Preheat oven to 180’’C (fan 160’’C)..
- Heat olive oil in frying pan, medium heat, crush in garlic cloves, and add asparagus, cooking for 3 minutes. Then add peas and broad beans and cook for another 2 minutes. Then place pan contents in a large bowl, and mix through with 200g mascarpone, 100g cheddar, pesto, lemon zest, and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add a third of the mixture to an ovenproof dish, and then top with lasagne sheets that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes. Add a second layer, and then a third layer. Mix the remaining mascarpone with the milk and pour over the top of the pasta sheets, and top with the remaining cheddar cheese..
- Bake for 40 minutes, and rest for 5 minutes before serving..