Coconut Amino Teriyaki Chicken.
You can cook Coconut Amino Teriyaki Chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Amino Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 6 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut aminos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut amino teriyaki sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Coconut Amino Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put breasts in pan. Cut thin slices in the breasts..
- Add salt and pepper to taste on both sides..
- Mix coconut aminos and teriyaki sauce in small dish. Brush the mixture onto the breasts. Flip chicken over and brush the other side. Make sure to get sauce into the thin slices you made..
- Place breasts in oven. Cook for 40 mins.
- Look into the slices you made and see if the chicken is white. If the chicken is pink or there are pink juices coming out, put it in for more time..
- Leftovers last for 5-7 days. Tastes good with Roasted Baby Potatoes.