Fried Asian chilli macaroni.
You can have Fried Asian chilli macaroni using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Asian chilli macaroni
- It’s 6 of Dried chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dried prawn paste or dried shrimps.
- It’s 1 cup of Chinese vegetable.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 cup of Macaroni.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
Fried Asian chilli macaroni step by step
- Boil macaroni till cooked..
- Grind onion, dried shrimps and chilli together into a paste..
- Heat pan, add oil, grinded paste and salt.
- Add macaroni into pan and fry.
- Add eggs into pan n stir fry altogether for at least 15min on medium heat.
- Add veg. (Option:chix or meat).