Toaster Oven Bread Pudding. Toaster Oven Bread Pudding Hubby loves pudding so I just have to make them lol. In this recipe, I'm only using an ordi ary toaster oven since I don't have a convection oven. It is decadent and rich and gelatinous..
Push bread down into mixture to completely coat. In a bowl with a whisk or in a blender, mix the milk, cayenne pepper and the eggs thoroughly, then pour the mixture over the bread. Lightly coat a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover dish loosely, sprayed side down. You can cook Toaster Oven Bread Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toaster Oven Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of Bread.
- It’s 2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 cup of condensed milk (alternative to sugar – this makes the mixture creamier. you can also adjust to your desired sweetness level).
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins (optional).
- It’s 1 of cheese (for toppings).
Pour half of egg mixture over cheese. Making Bread Pudding in the Toaster Oven. Remember to like, comment and subscribe. Turn the dough over in the skillet.
Toaster Oven Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven. In this recipe, I'm only using an ordi ary toaster oven since I don't have a convection oven. I just set the oven in 400W and leave it like that while I prepare the mixture..
- Grease your pan (size doesn't really matter here. If the pan is bigger, add in more bread). Cut the bread into small pieces so it will be easier to mash..
- Pour in the milk – evaporated first. Mash the bread using your hands..
- Pour in the condensed milk. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the rasins as you mix the ingredients. Mash the bread more..
- Grate the cheese on top of the mixture. Bake at around 30-40mins until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool for about 10-15mins before cutting..
Turn the burner back on to low to medium heat and cook for approximately eight minutes to brown the bottom of the bread. Watch carefully so the bread does not burn. Gently lift a side of the bread with a spatula or fork to check for a golden brown crust. We just wanted a toaster oven that would make good toast and was big enough for warming up leftovers or baking small item or reheating a loaf of good bread. After looking at lots of different models, we've been really happy with this one.