Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas).
You can have Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas)
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- You need 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- It’s 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- You need 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- It’s 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 1.5 L of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) instructions
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..