Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes. For The Pesto, add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. Cut and discard the bottom inch of the broccoli stem. Cut the broccoli into long, thin florets, including the stem.
In a medium baking dish, toss the cherry tomatoes with the panko, garlic, shallot, basil and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. The concentrated sweetness of slow-roasted tomatoes balanced with savory thyme and a touch of red-wine vinegar makes this healthy pesto recipe a must-try for any tomato lover. Try it in place of tomato sauce on your next pizza or as a "secret" ingredient in your next lasagna. You can have Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Prepare of Corkscrew Pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Grape Tomatoes, Sliced In Half.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 16 oz of Corkscrew Pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Mozzarella (Cilliegine), Sliced In Half.
- You need of Pesto.
- It’s 2 cup of Packed Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Roasted Pine Nuts.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Soup Mix in the chopped tomato, the pesto, three-quarters of the mozzarella, the spinach and seasoning. Spoon the rice mixture into the tomatoes and pack tightly into a casserole dish. Put a round baking dish in the base of turbo oven to catch any juices. And I make pesto with kale, too.
Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes step by step
- For The Pesto, add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary..
- Preheat oven to 425°F and set a large pot of salted water on high heat to boil for the pasta..
- In a small bowl, toss the tomatoes with a teaspoon of olive oil. Lay them in a single layer on a Silpat lined baking sheet, and roast for 15-18 minutes..
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water..
- Add the freshly made pesto to your pasta and stir to coat. If the pesto is too thick for your liking, you can thin it out a bit with the reserved pasta water, adding a little at a time..
- Add in the oven roasted tomatoes and room temperature fresh mozzarella. The warmth of the pasta will soften the cheese..
- Taste the pasta and add salt as needed..
Check out this recipe for Grilled Corn on the Cob with Kale Pesto. Egg Sandwich with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes. Typically, pesto is made with basil, but that can be a bit much for some in my home. So today, we're going with arugula! Oh, and pine nuts are the standard go-to for pesto, but I used almonds.