Oven baked fish packages. Rinse fish filets and pat dry. Set them in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, pepper, thyme and parsley.
I also use a pastry brush to lightly tap the tops of the breaded fish to make sure it is all cover. You may need to melt more butter to coat fish. Fish is done when fish flakes easily with a fork. You can have Oven baked fish packages using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked fish packages
- Prepare 800 grams of salmon.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of leek.
- You need 1 of red paprika.
- Prepare 300 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 8 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of optional.
- You need 1 of fennel.
There are lots of baked fish recipes out there, but this oven-fried version is hands-down our favorite. It would also taste great served on a bun with tartar sauce and a slice of cheese (so go ahead and ditch the drive-thru). Baked Fish Recipes Find a new favorite from the fish counter: Our collection of Food Network's most popular baked fish recipes will make your next meal the catch of the day. We've included our favorite ideas for cooking fish in the oven, including easy weeknight meals that are quick to get on the table, plus fancy fish recipes to serve when you want to impress company.
Oven baked fish packages step by step
- Slice leek and paprika. Cut carrots into sticks, one carrot should give about 8 sticks depending on its size..
- Build 4 packages out of tinfoil and layer your carrots in the bottom. Put a fish fillet on top and put your vegetables on top of the fish..
- Put 2 tablespoons of creme fraiche on each package and pour the cream on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Seal each package like below. Using double layers of tinfoil will prevent leaking. Bake in oven on 200 °c for about 35 minutes. Serve with boiled potatoes.
- If you like fennel, it goes very well with this. Just slice it and put it in with the rest of the vegetables.
Cooking fish in foil packets in the oven locks in moisture and flavor. Use any vegetables or seasonings you wish, particularly if you already have a favorite recipe. The enclosed packet cooks the fish and vegetables to a soft, moist state. Adding seasonings intensifies the flavor, spreading it throughout both the fish and the vegetables. Baking fish fillets is the easiest way to ensure a tender, flaky entrée that maintains its flavor and doesn't dry out.