Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit.
You can cook Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit
- It’s 2 packs of Japanese seasoning.
- It’s 2 pack of udon noodle.
- It’s 1/4 of Korean radish.
- Prepare 3 of asparagus.
- You need 4 of mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of tiny carrots.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Soybean paste.
- It’s of Seasame oil.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need of Black pepper.
Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit step by step
- Prepare all vegetables by chopping small pieces..
- Boiling 1.5 L of water. Add udon seasoning into the boiled water. Add radish, carrots. After 10 minutes, add udon seasoning (add more salt, optional) and mushroom and green onion. Steam asparagus and boil udon noodle with the other pot..
- Zucchini and broccoli are fried with vegetable oil on the pan to make side dish. After 10 minutes, place on the plate with 1/2 seasame oil and black pepper..
- After steam the udon noodle, displace it in the bowl, add 1/4 tsp of seasame oil, add some green onion. Also please don’t forget steamed asparagus. Pour the soup into the noodle bowl..
- The soybean paste is added seasame oil with garlic and green pepper..
- On the picture, I have fruit salad (strawberry, black berries, baby tomatoes, avocadowith chia seed and mayonnaise sauce)..
- Enjoy your dinner!.