Grilled chicken double sauce.
You can cook Grilled chicken double sauce using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken double sauce
- You need 1 of part breast of chicken.
- You need 1 Can of whole peeled tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 3-4 leaves of basil shredded.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s of Pasta optional for carbs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Grilled chicken double sauce instructions
- Pound chicken breast, not to flat. Rub with salt and pepper set a side for about an hour..
- Create a red sauce. Sauteè onion, garlic for about a minute then add tomato paste. Roast the tomato paste til it turns a little dark in color..
- Now add the whole peeled tomato. Add a bit of chicken stock about 1/4 cup so it wont dry out. Cooked for about 10 min bring fire to med low..
- Create a white sauce. Creat a roux by combining flour and butter..
- Add the milk continue stiring until roux mixed. Add chicken stock and nutmeg. Continue stiring until roux completly dissolve with the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. "I prefer white ground pepper. Look for a creamy but not to thick texture..
- Grill the ckicken for 3 min both side. Then put in the oven for 5 to 10 min under 350f. Be carefull not to over cook the chicken..
- Assemble on the plate with pasta or any carbs or starch. Add some garnish..
- Ready to serve. Always cook with love! Enjoy!.