Healthy Baked Oatmeal.
You can cook Healthy Baked Oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Oatmeal
- You need 2 of bananas mashed.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 cups of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blue berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 oz of almonds or nuts of choice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
Healthy Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Mash up bananas then add egg and baking powder. Mix well..
- Cut up fruit in small chunks. I cut blue berries in half but you can let them whole if you want..
- Chop up nuts into small pieces or you can put in a grinder..
- Add fruit nuts and oatmeal to mixure and stir to get oatmeal cover in liquid..
- Spray a 8 by 8 pan with pam and dump in oatmeal mixture and flatten. Sprinkle top with tbs of sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minuets..
- You can serve it warm or cold. This makes makes 4 servings at 225 calories a serving.