Guacamole Chicken. Seasoned chicken breasts are browned in butter and olive oil, topped with homemade guacamole and slices of pepper jack cheese, then broiled. This sautéed chicken breast recipe topped with melty cheese and creamy guacamole is your ticket to a superfast and satisfying family dinner. Round out this healthy meal with Spanish rice (or cauliflower rice to keep it grain-free).
I decided to ditch the chips and use guacamole to make this healthy entrée, guacamole stuffed chicken breast. Chicken breasts are pounded thin and flat. Season the chicken with cumin, paprika, and garlic salt on all sides. You can have Guacamole Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole Chicken
- You need 1 pkg of chicken breasts.
- Prepare slices of Pepperjack.
- You need 1/4 of red onion chopped.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Original recipe called for chopped tomato.
- It’s of Lime juice.
Turn off the heat, but leave the chicken in the pan. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the guacamole. Grilled chicken is a great lunch and dinner option because it's low in fat and high in protein. Pair this zesty cilantro lime grilled chicken with avocado salsa and you've got yourself a dish that will become a family favorite!
Guacamole Chicken step by step
- Pan fry chicken on medium heat with oil and butter. 10 minutes each side or until not pink..
- Meanwhile, mix guacamole, garlic powder, lime juice, red onion, salt and pepper, and chopped tomato. Preheat oven broiler to high. Placing rack 6 inches from heat..
- When chicken is done pan frying, place on sheet for oven, spreading guacamole mix and top with a slice of pepperjack cheese. Place in broiler for 2 minutes or until melted and browned..
We make this dish at least once a week because of how fresh, healthy, delicious and easy it is to make. Fresh avocado, cilantro, onion, and lime juice—often left after a taco night—come together to create this irresistible, Mexican-inspired spicy chicken dish. Because you'll mash up the avocado into a guacamole sauce, this is a good use for overripe avocados. Combine the chicken, guacamole, mango, onion, pepitas, lime juice and pesto in a mixing bowl, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with lettuce leaves or flatbread for easy eating.