Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut. Slice Sausage lengthwise and then cut the pieces into half moons as thick or as thin as you would like. The only thing I did different is fried the. Enjoy a simple smoked Polish sausage and sauerkraut recipe with apple juice, Granny Smith apples, and bacon—perfect for a potluck or tailgating.
In a large pot, combine the stock with the sauerkraut and its brine. Stir in the mushrooms, prunes, leek, onion, wax peppers, garlic, serrano chiles and a generous pinch each of salt and Gyulai, a Hungarian smoked sausage, is available at Hungarian butchers and amazon.com. Smoked sausage and sauerkraut goes into the crock pot all day with chicken stock, seasonings and vegetables. You can cook Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut
- You need of Pasta—————-.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of noodles.
- It’s 1 quart of water to boil pasta.
- It’s of Panfry————————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 28 ounces of sauerkraut.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
Slow Cooker Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut Soup. One Pot Meals are the best for busy families like mine because they are simple, come together in a flash and require minimal equipment and clean I love smoked sausage, and it was perfect paired with the other flavors in this recipe. I can't wait to create some more! Sausage and Kale Pasta Recipe with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce This smoked sausage and.
Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut instructions
- Slice the sausage into bite sized pieces. Boil the sausage and the pasta..
- Sauté the onions in the butter, when translucent add the cooked pasta and sausage pieces, when the pasta has absorbed most of the butter then add the sauerkraut, and chopped parsley. Add the salt and pepper..
- When everything is mixed add the 1/2 stick butter in pats. Stir just a bit. Add 1 cup of the pasta-sausage water. Cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
An easy and delicious blend of smoked sausage, apples, onions, and sauerkraut that everyone will love! This is great served with potatoes and cornbread. Technically I can't really call this a "recipe" — it's more of a "how to." Whenever my Grandma Czaplewski's made ham for the holidays, we always had Polish Sausage and Sauerkraut, too. My heritage is Polish, and so I might like this just a little more than the. Polish Sausage and Sauerkraut are a match made in heaven.