Sausage Breakfast Casserole. My mom and I like this sausage breakfast casserole because it bakes up tender and golden, slices beautifully and goes over well whenever we serve it. —Gayle Grigg, Phoenix, Arizona. A hearty sausage breakfast casserole makes breakfast worth waking up for. Find options with eggs, cheese, hashbrowns, or all of the above!
Made with eggs, sharp cheddar cheese, cubed day old bread, and Italian pork sausage. Breakfast casserole season is fast approaching! Are you looking for easy and quick breakfast recipes to feed a crowd? You can cook Sausage Breakfast Casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 2 Cans of Crescent Rolls.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese, room temp.
- Prepare 1 of roll hot and spicy sausage.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
Here's a hearty and filling Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole that the entire. This Overnight Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole recipe is perfect for Christmas morning breakfast! It takes just minutes to make & is so tasty in the AM! Sausage, Cheese, and Potato Egg Casserole-this easy breakfast casserole feeds a crowd and can be made in advance.
Sausage Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400, cook sausage, crumble it as you go. Drain..
- In a bowl mix cream cheese and sausage together..
- Unroll crescent dough, leaving intact, and place in casserole dish. Add sausage mixture, spread evenly.
- Top with the other roll of crescent dough, spread to edge and pinch with bottom layer to seal. Rub egg white over the top..
- Bake until golden brown to your liking..
It is perfect for holidays and get togethers. We have family coming in town for. LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe! It's loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time. Make turkey sausage breakfast casserole for holidays, weekends, or any day.