Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes.
You can cook Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes
- You need of Red potatoes.
- Prepare of Bacon or turkey bacon.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of ranch dressing packet.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- You need of Crockpot/ instant pot/ ninja foodie, want the crockpot setting 5-6 hrs.
- It’s of Or can steam them or pressure cook them the choice is yours. You do you!.
Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes instructions
- Cook bacon, and chop up.
- Wash and cut potatoes.
- Line crockpot with aluminum foil.
- Start laying potatoes, some ranch, bacon, cheese…. Repeat…ending with cheese on the top. Fold ends of aluminum foil or add more foil needs to be sealed..
- Cook 5-6 hrs in crockpot or a crockpot setting. (iam using the ninja foodie with the black rack, so don’t mind my set up, this recipe is for a crockpot) if using an Instant pot or ninja foodie or something make sure the valve is on seal.
- Notes- red potatoes are the best to use for this recipe, I didn’t have any so I used what I had on hand, I also have a picky eater who does not like the skin that’s why mine is peeled…. gold potatoes are good too with this. There’s no set amounts just the ranch packet, use what you have make a lot or just for 2. I was low on cheese when making this or I would of added more. (cheddar cheese is recommended, but any cheese will work).