Dreaming about Aloo in Mumbai. The baby aloo are scooped out and stuffed with jeera masala, chaat. This place is located beside Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) near sion circle, at sion west in Mumbai. Amazing Hard Working Hyderabadi Lady Selling Rava Dosa / Pizza Dosa
Mumbai's dream-like quality has as much to do with its rich past as it has with its promising future. Aloo Chaat ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes ) recipe with step by step photos. For making the Mumbai roadside aloo chaat recipe, place ½ the cooked potatoes in a serving plate. You can have Dreaming about Aloo in Mumbai using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dreaming about Aloo in Mumbai
- It’s 3 of big potatoes.
- You need of Mixed masala.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 50 g of smoked cheese.
- You need 1 pack of bio tofu.
- You need of All cloves of one whole garlic.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s Handful of canned ananas.
Top it with ¼ cup whisked curd. One Stop Destination for the best Things to do in Mumbai & Suburbs. We have reviews of the best places to see in Mumbai. If you're going to splurge in Mumbai then this is where to do it.
Dreaming about Aloo in Mumbai instructions
- Make an omelett of 2 eggs, roll it up when ready and slice it..
- Cook 2 eggs in hot water until the yolk is set, peel them, seperate the yellow from the white..
- Slice the white part of the eggs, slice the tofu to small pieces, add all cloves of a full garlic, fry them together in oil..
- Peel and slice the potatoes and cook them in very spicy water, i used several mixed masalas. Cook them until they are super soft and then with a fork mix them with the egg yellows, form small balls and add one piece of ananas to each.
- Serve the aloo balls with the fried tofu mixture and the sliced omelett and some smoked cheese slices.
Stay in one of the decadent rooms and enjoy an enviable view over the Arabian Sea or take your taste. Make this Northwest Frontier restaurant, outside the international airport, your first or last stop in Mumbai. It's a carbon copy of Delhi's famous Bukhara, with the Northeast of the Gateway of India in Mumbai Harbour, the rock-cut temples on Gharapuri, better known as Elephanta Island, are a Unesco. Mumbai has no dearth of amazing food joints and streets and food is always omnipresent However, in the city of dreams, the more you explore it, the more you will love it. In the midst of crazy And here we are going to talk about some places in Mumbai that makes you halt forever with your loved ones.