Greek meatballs. Greek Meatballs nutrition per serving, meatballs only. Keftedes (Greek meatballs) is a famous Greek appetizer, commonly served as part of a meze platter, with some creamy tzatziki sauce and pita breads. Greek Meatballs (Keftedes) – Delicious Variations.
This recipe can serve a crowd as an appetizer, but see our serving. These Greek meatballs are great for a party appetizer! They're made with lamb and a handful of seasonings (orange zest, mint, garlic), and rolled into perfect little bites. You can have Greek meatballs using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek meatballs
- You need of ground pork andd turkey about 2lbs of each.
- Prepare 1 package of feta cheese.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1-2 c. of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 2 Tbs of od minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of medium tomatoes diced.
- You need 3/4 can of spinach strained.
Since these are Greek meatballs feta cheese is a must! I stuffed each meatball with a cube of feta A good dip/sauce is a must with these meatballs and I couldn't resist making tzatziki sauce, which is. Flavorful and delicious, these Greek meatballs are super easy to make, melt in your mouth tender, and will have everyone begging for seconds. Margaret's Keftedes (Greek Meatballs). this link is to an external site that may or may.
Greek meatballs step by step
- Mix together all ingredients and form into meatballs. bake at 325 for 30 min on cookie sheet. flip and bake 15 to 20 min longer..
- Finished out of oven..
Are you head-over-heels in love with meatballs? PIN Low-Carb Baked Greek Meatballs to try them later! However, I do want to warn you that because these are gluten-free meatballs with no bread crumbs or oatmeal, some liquid oozes out of. Although these are Greek meatballs, you can find a meatball in the cuisines of nearly every culture. What other dish is so versatile, so affordable and so easy to make?