Vegan enchiladas. These protein-rich vegan enchiladas are made with lentils and other wholesome ingredients. They are gluten-free, plant-based, nut-free, perfect for lunch or dinner and very tasty. These mild- to moderate-heat enchiladas will change your life!
Simple and delicious, these Black Bean Potato Vegan Enchiladas with Avocado Cilantro Sauce are the perfect weeknight dinner! Enchiladas are one of those staple meals I could eat once a week. These vegan enchiladas with black beans and bell peppers are super delicious and satisfying! You can cook Vegan enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan enchiladas
- It’s 1 tablespoon of avocado (or olive) oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped zucchini.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped yellow squash.
- You need 8 of organic corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Vegan green sauce or salsa.
And they are really easy to make, so they make a great weeknight dinner for the whole family! These vegan enchiladas are stuffed with a meaty chipotle seasoned jackfruit and black bean filling I just polished off two of these vegan jackfruit enchiladas and I gotta tell ya…these are the best dang. Vegan enchiladas are absolutely flavorsome and so are many other recipes for this zesty Mexican meal. Pour the rest of the sauce over the enchiladas.
Vegan enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Chop veggies and mix in oil, garlic and seasonings of your choice (I used salt, pepper and Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning salute), then spread veggies out onto a baking sheet..
- Roast veggies for 30-40 minutes (depending on preference), I like my veggies slightly charred.
- Once veggies are roasted remove, set aside and lower oven temp to 350..
- Fill warmed/softened organic corn tortillas with veggie filling and cooked black beans (I like Trader Joe’s canned Cuban black beans)..
- Top enchiladas with green sauce or salsa of your choice. Good Foods Avocado salsa works perfect.
- Bake enchiladas for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve enchiladas with brown rice or desired starch and enjoy.
Sprinkle with olives and green onions. When you're craving Mexican food, these vegan enchiladas will satisfy all of your desires for warm and spicy stuffed tortillas topped with creamy avocado. These Veggie VEGAN Enchiladas are packed with flavor and nutrients and are sure to please the entire family! No one will ever miss the meat in these! If there's one thing I want you to take away from my vegan recipes, it's that there are so many options out there!