Oven Pot Roast. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Tenderness, Flavor & Quality. Order Your Pot Roast Online Today!
Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Whether you're looking for how long to cook a roast in the oven or the slow cooker, we've got the answers. Vegetables cooked with the roast (using either method) make for a simple, but filling meal. You can cook Oven Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Pot Roast
- It’s 3 of or 4 pound roast.
- Prepare 6 of to 8 potatoes ( any kind is fine).
- Prepare 2 of bags baby carrots.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 of Meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of Roaster pan.
Place roast in a large baking pan; arrange potatoes, onion, carrots, and celery around roast. Season roast with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Just because you've tried one pot roast recipe doesn't mean you've tried them all. Sprinkle pot roast with Italian seasoning and ranch mix.
Oven Pot Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel potatoes, cuts into big chunks the rinse..
- Rinse roast and then place in the roaster pan, rub with meat tenderizer, and sprinkle garlic powder over roast..
- Place potatoes on one side of the roast, rinse carrots and then place on the other side of roaster pan..
- Sprinkle parsley flakes over potatoes, roast and carrots..
- Rinse onion then slice over meat and veggies..
- Place in oven with a secure lid..
- Bake for 2 – 2 1/2 hours. Depends on the weight of the roast..
Let it stew in a tomatoey sauce. Or stick with a meat-and-potatoes version. You have options — and we have the. Pot roast was a one-pot wonder long before that was a term for homey dishes that are both inexpensive and require little hands-on cooking. This dish has long been the Sunday night dinner that makes a large number of servings (and incredible leftovers) while perfuming the whole house.