Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils.
You can have Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils
- Prepare 1 kg of mussels /cleaned /shelled.
- You need of chili compounds.
- It’s 10 clove of garlic.
- You need 100 grams of ginger.
- Prepare 100 grams of peppercorns.
- It’s 2 of fresh hot chili sliced.
- You need 100 grams of birdeyes chili,or any chili you have,reduce to half or third of amouth,mine is very spicy.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 of yard long beans,or any beans you have /chopped.
- Prepare 3 bunch of hot basils.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted chili paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixes diced pepper and onion.
Kanya 's Mussels in Hot Basils instructions
- Clean mussels,prepare vegetables,mix seasoning,crush garlic and birdeyes chilli (basically add only 20 birdeyes chilli is fine for one kilograms mussels ,but i make mine spicy ),slice fresh chilli,chop ginger.
- On the wok,heat vegetables oil on medium heat,fry crush garlic with chili,ginger until fragrance,add mussels,beans sliced,onion,peppers,peppercorn,stir to mix.
- Heat up to high volume ,add seasoning,after 3 to 4 mins mussels is cook,there will be a lot of water in the wok,now you add roasted chili paste,stir to mix,after 2 mins ,water will reduce ,add hot basil ,stir again,heat off…
- Serve hot with steamed rice :).