Eggs with dried beef. Cut the beef into small pieces. In a large skillet, heat the butter and add the beef to the pan and saute till done. Ground beef and eggs baked in a spicy tomato sauce.
I have had several request for this video and today I did it. Here is machacado or machaca con huevos. You also may have called this carne seca as I did. You can have Eggs with dried beef using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggs with dried beef
- It’s 1/4 pound of dried beef that has been thoroughly rinsed. To get the salt off.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk or water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Toast.
- It’s of For gravy.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter melted.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 11/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Pour boiling water over the dried beef; drain and chop coarsely. Heat the butter in skillet, saute onion until limp. Stir, with a wooden spoon, slowly and constantly, to. Pour boiling water over the dry beef; drain and chop coarsely.
Eggs with dried beef step by step
- Cover beef (which has been cut into small pieces) with melted butter sizzle until crisp.
- Add eggs which have been beaten with milk and paprika.
- As soon as eggs begin to set stir until jelly like.
- For gravy.
- Melt butter add flour until combined add milk.add salt and pepper to taste.cook and stir until thickened.
- Put the eggs and beef on toast Top with gravy..
Heat the butter in skillet, saute/fry onion till limp. Beat the Large eggs with the cream and scramble them into the beef mix over moderately low heat. Stir, with a wooden spoon, slowly and constantly, to reach the entire surface of the pan, till. The Best Ground Beef Eggs Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Ground Beef And Potato Gratin, Ground Beef Salad.