Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps. Asian Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, Asian-style Chicken And Shrimp With Herb Salad And Noodles, Healthy Thai Turkey Patty Lettuce Wraps. Ground Pork Lettuce Wraps with Asian Drizzling SaucePork. sesame oil, bibb lettuce leaves, fresh ginger root, garlic, Sriracha. Shrimp Lettuce Wraps loaded with fresh veggies and juicy shrimp.
Mandarin Orange, Rice, and Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. Asian Lettuce Wrap Chicken Chopped Salad. Rather than serving these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps as an appetizer, everything is served over a great big chopped salad! You can cook Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps
- It’s of For Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced celery.
- It’s 1 of green onion,chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of For Shrimp Salad Filling.
- It’s 1 pound of cooked peeled and deviened cooked medium shrimp, chilled.
- You need 1 of cucumber, peeled and cut in thin strips.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded.
- It’s 2 of radishes, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk, thin sliced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, hot or sweet in thin strips, I used a hot pepper.
- It’s 10 of grape tomatoes, sliced or quartered if large.
- You need of white and black sesame seeds as needed for garnish.
- It’s of For Serving.
- It’s of about 8 to10 intact lettece cups, I used Boston lettece.
Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap. This quick and easy lunch time salad with crunchy vegetables and Asian-inspired dressing won't disappoint. Serve it wrapped in lettuce or over a bed a greens with a generous squeeze of lime or a dash of hot sauce if you like it hot.
Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Combine all dressing ingredddients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine all vegetables except lettece cups.
- Add shrimp and add just enough dressing to lightly coat.
- Fill lettece cups just before serving win shrimp salad sprinkle with seasame seeds, serve with extra dressing for dipping.
- Note, Any extra dressing is delicious on salads and drizzled over grilled meats, seafood and vegetables.
Where that little body stuffed all those lettuce wraps, I have no idea, but there wasn't enough left on my plate to even call it a small appetizer size portion. So when I asked Tessa if she'd like to help me make Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps for lunch at home recently, she quickly got her cutting. Shrimp and crunchy water chestnuts coated in a sweet & tangy Asian sauce, served in lettuce leaves. Learn how to make Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps wraps are one of my favorite dinners (along with this cashew chicken stir fry).