Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade. Olive Tapenade MeatloafGround Beef Ingredient Cuts. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for burgers, tacos or wraps. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and everything in-between.
Olive Tapenade is an easy accompaniment that works well as an appetizer or cheese board component, or as a side to main entree meats like roast chicken. Tapenade is so, so under appreciated, if you ask me. Not only is tapenade really flavorful and delicious, but it. You can have Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade
- It’s of –Meat Loaf——.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- It’s 12 ounces of bacon.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of –Topping——.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of Olive Tapenade see my recipe.
Make this easy Olive Tapenade for your next party spread, sandwich, or pizza garnish! It comes together in minutes and has endless possibilities. Happiness can be found in bowls of tapenade. At this exact moment, I cannot decide whether I would rather have it on.
Meat Loaf with Olive Tapenade step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheiit.
- Mix all the meatloaf ingredient, except bacon..
- Form a loaf. Stretch the bacon in a pan the way you see in the photo.
- Add loaf on top of bacon.
- Wrap the loaf with bacon. Turn wrapped loaf over so folded part is down on pan..
- Add Tapenade to the top of meatloaf.
- Put in the oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
The olive tapenade just takes things to the next level. Slice into medallions and top with olive tapenade and remaining basil before serving. This easy Moroccan olive tapenade recipe calls for cured black olives, but for variety you might want to try making it with green olives. The Best Olive Tapenade Pasta Recipes on Yummly Basil Black Olive Tapenade Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes, Sun-dried Tomato And Pepper Tapenade, Chicken And Fig Olive Tapenade With Pasta And Tomato Sauce.