Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole. Biscuits, eggs, gravy, sausage, and Cheddar cheese are baked together using this biscuits and gravy casserole recipe for the ultimate comfort food. It becomes more like a biscuit casserole rather than a gravy casserole and doesn't have that wonderful creamy gravy you want in this dish. The Southern favorite, biscuits and gravy, gets the casserole treatment!
This biscuits and gravy casserole is a great recipe to make on Saturday mornings or even on Sunday after you get home from church. I love this breakfast casserole because it's simple to make and it reminds me of my childhood. I really miss my grandpa's biscuits and gravy and I'm not sure that I'll. You can have Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Turkey sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of Pork gravy mix (pioneer brand).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Grand biscuits.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
If you are like me and love a hearty breakfast of fluffy buttermilk biscuits and a side of scrambled eggs all smothered with sausage gravy, then this recipe is for you. Quick, simple and delicious breakfast casserole filled with biscuits, eggs, sausage and cheese. Biscuits and gravy was my favorite breakfast food as a kid. Well, actually, it still is as a matter of fact!
Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9×13 pan.
- Cut biscuits into 1 inch pieces and line bottom of pan.
- Brown sausage and scatter over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper and pour over the pan.
- Make gravy mix per package directions and pour over.
- Bake in oven for about 35-40 minutes.
This breakfast casserole was REALLY good and would be great for company or a brunch. Just add some fresh fruit and you've got an easy breakfast! Make classic sausage gravy and biscuits for a crowd with this quick and easy breakfast casserole version. MORE+ LESS Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole recipe: If you like green chilis (taste, not hot) then this is a great breakfast casserole for you! I have not tried putting it together the night before, refrigerating and then cooking in the morning yet but will.