Brad's grilled t-bone w/ lemon dill bernaise sauce. Seasoned with dill, lemon juice, and garlic, this grilled salmon fillets recipe is a wonderful addition to any cookout or weeknight meal. Make a rub mixture out of salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle onto salmon and then top with chopped dill.
Cooking Essentials: Marinades, Rubs & Sauces. To make Lemon Dill Butter, mix together butter, dill and lemon zest. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix all of the remaining ingredients. You can have Brad's grilled t-bone w/ lemon dill bernaise sauce using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled t-bone w/ lemon dill bernaise sauce
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s of For the steaks.
- Prepare 2 (16 Oz) of t-bone steaks.
- It’s 1 tbs of steak sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- You need 1 pkg of bernaise sauce mix.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 tbs of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of capers.
- You need 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
Grilled swordfish with lemon dill aioli sauce. Swordfish is one of the few fish that can be cut into steaks and this is the perfect weather for grilling it in the You will find our recipe for grilled swordfish steak with lemon dill aioli sauce in a convenient, printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. Do add the dill to the lemon butter sauce and use fresh garlic if you have it. I put thin slices of lemon on the salmon for a nice look and some extra lemon flavor.
Brad's grilled t-bone w/ lemon dill bernaise sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients for the steak. Marinade steaks in a shallow pan for 45 minutes. Flip steaks half way through.
- Julienne the shallot. Melt butter in a small frying pan over medium low heat. Add shallot and garlic to the pan. Sauté until carmelized. Stir often.
- Mix sour cream and water. Whisk in bernaise sauce packet. Cook in a small saucepan over medium low heat until sauce starts to thicken. Stir constantly. Add lemon juice, dill, and capers. Stir until sauce thickens to a gravy..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks to rare, or desired taste. Plate steaks. Top with bernaise sauce. Garnish with carmelized shallots and a lemon wedge. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
It was good but I would definitelty mix the dill in with the butter sauce itself. Otherwise you just have a thick coating of dill on top of the salmon. Prepare Knorr's Bernaise sauce, with one whole stick. salad with meal, use Kraft's Golden Caesar dressing. Combine. mustard, horseradish, and dill mixture. Serve hot with Knorr's Bernaise Sauce.