Pineapple Beer with a kick.
You can cook Pineapple Beer with a kick using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Beer with a kick
- It’s 4 of pineapples, leaves chopped off and skin washed clean.
- Prepare 15 liters of warm water, about 50°C (Geyser temperature).
- Prepare 2,5 kg of white sugar.
- You need 15 grams of yeast.
- It’s 8 grams of tartaric acid.
Pineapple Beer with a kick step by step
- You will need a 20 liter plastic container preferably dark colour. You can also use a cooler box. I used a container that fits in my cooler box..
- Chop the Pineapples, peel and all in to about 1,5 cm cubes.
- Mix the water, sugar and tartaric acid together in your plastic container. Make sure all the sugar is dissolved.
- Now add the pineapple cubes and stir the mixture.
- At this stage your mixture temperature must be between 35°C – 30°C. If not, you must wait for it to cool down before proceeding with the next step..
- Sprinkle the Yeast over and leave for 2 minutes, then give the mixture a good stir-through.
- Make sure that your container's lid doesn't close or seals because the mixture will ferment.
- Keep in a warm place, if posible you want to keep the mixture between 25-20°C (it will secure a bigger kick)..
- Leave for 6 days – stirring twice a day.
- Strain and bottle the beer. Leave outside the fridge for 1 day and don't close the caps yet. You should get 14 liters out.
- Close the caps and put the beer in the fridge. Enjoy chilled.