Taco Bake (gluten-free).
You can have Taco Bake (gluten-free) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Bake (gluten-free)
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco seasoning (1 1/4 oz) (gluten-free).
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 16 oz of refried beans.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Taco Bake (gluten-free) instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Grease casserole dish..
- Mix baking mix, cornmeal, 1/2 cup water, & butter. Pat into dish to form bottom layer. Bake 10 minutes..
- Cook & stir beef until brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning & 3/4 cup water. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally until thickened, 5-10 minutes..
- Spread beans over baked crust. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer..
- Top with desired toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, onions, taco sauce, sour cream, etc..