Palak biryani (spinach biryani dhara kitchen recipe). Pair the palak biryani with a boondi raita or just kachumber (side salad), pickle and papad and you have one complete meal. Easy and a quick biryani recipe unlike the regular biryanis. I have also added almonds in the spinach puree just to give a creamy and smooth touch. the spinach blends. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно.
This recipe of palak biryani is one of the easy biryani recipe. Generally making biryani is very complicated and time consuming task. Preparing the biryani: First wash and then soak the rice. You can cook Palak biryani (spinach biryani dhara kitchen recipe) using 29 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak biryani (spinach biryani dhara kitchen recipe)
- It’s 250 gms of or 2 cups basmati rice soaked for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped,cabbage,.
- It’s 1 cup of green peas and cauliflower.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste (adrak lahsun ka paste).
- It’s 2 of medium size tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 4.5 cups of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- It’s of Cashewnuts or almond garnishing.
- Prepare of salt as required.
- Prepare of For the tadka:.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon (dal chini).
- It’s 2 of green cardamoms (hari elaichi or choti elaichi).
- You need 2-3 cloves of (laung).
- It’s 1 of bay leaf (tej patta).
- It’s 1 pinch of jayitri or javitri (optional).
- You need of Dry spice powders :.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin (jeera powder).
- You need 1 tsp of fennel (saunf powder).
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder (dhania powder).
- You need 1 pinch of hing (Asafoetida).
- It’s of For the spinach puree :.
- Prepare 1 of medium bunch spinach (palak).
- You need 1/2 cup of mint leaves (pudina patta).
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (dhania patta).
- Prepare 6-8 of almonds chopped,Cashewnuts.
- It’s 2 of green chilies (hari mirch).
When the rice is soaking, prepare the spinach puree as mentioned above. Heat oil in the thick bottom. My daughter does not like tomatoes so skipped that step. But the curry still tasted good.
Palak biryani (spinach biryani dhara kitchen recipe) step by step
- Spinach puree: Rinse the palak/spinach leaves well chop and keep aside. Rinse and chop garlic the green chilies, onions and coriander leavesin a blender, add the chopped spinach, mint, coriander, green chili and almonds. Add 1 cup water and blend to a smooth paste..
- For the biryani: First rinse and then soak the rice. when the rice is soaking, prepare the spinach puree. Heat oil in a thick bottom and deep pan or pot. add all the whole spices. fry for some seconds or till the oil gets fragrant. add the sliced onions & fry till they are browned. Remove some of the fried onions for garnishing. add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for some seconds..
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and fry till the tomatoes becomes soft for 4-3 minutes. Keep on stirring so that the ingredients do not stick to the bottom of the pan. add the spinach puree and stir. saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Now all the dry spice powders one by one and stir. drain the soaked rice and add. stir for 3-4 minutes. 4.5 cups water. Add salt and stir. check the taste of the broth and if required add some more salt. cover tightly with a lid and cook till the water is absorbed and the rice is cooked. Serve palak biryani hot garnished with the fried onions and fried Cashewnuts or almond for garnishing by dhaneshvari kirankumar joshi…..
Vegetable Biryani (Instant Pot) Vegetable Biryani is a complete, satisfying, one-dish meal. My mother would often say this dish is a fancy name for vegetable pulao. Feel the unique taste of delicious biryani dish with salad and raita at KFoods. Welcome to KFoods biryani recipe section. Find the big list of biryani recipes including famous Sindhi biryani, chicken biryani and many other types o.