Chinese Clay Pot with Chicken, Sausage, and Bacon.
You can have Chinese Clay Pot with Chicken, Sausage, and Bacon using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Clay Pot with Chicken, Sausage, and Bacon
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- You need 2 of Chinese sausages.
- You need 8 of inches Chinese bacon.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of inch ginger, minced.
- It’s 4 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 8 of dried shiitake mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 3 1/4 cup of rice.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 5 of spring onions, chopped.
Chinese Clay Pot with Chicken, Sausage, and Bacon instructions
- Soak the Chinese bacon for 5-24 hours prior to beginning. Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water ~30 minutes before beginning..
- Mix the chicken with all the ingredients except the rice, mushrooms, onions, and stock. Leave to marinade at least 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, put the rice and chicken stock in the cold claypot and place it over medium heat with the lid on. Bring to a boil and immediately reduce the heat to a simmer, then leave the rice to steam for 15 minutes. The rice should be cooked, with little holes in the flat surface..
- Also meanwhile, heat oil in a wok and stir-fry the marinated chicken meat for 1 minute. Add the mushroom slices..
- Spread the chicken mixture and sauce all over the top of the rice, and put the lid on. Continue to steam over low heat for another 15 minutes, or until the chicken is white and cooked through and the rice is ready. Give it a few stirs and sprinkle the spring onions over the top, and serve piping hot..
- Recipe adapted from almostbourdain.com.