How to Properly Butter Popcorn.
You can cook How to Properly Butter Popcorn using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of How to Properly Butter Popcorn
- It’s 2 sticks of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of unpopped popcorn.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
How to Properly Butter Popcorn instructions
- Place butter in a small saucepan. Bring it to a boil over medium high heat. It sounds like a lot of butter, but it is not..
- Once butter starts to boil. It will start to Foam. With a large spoon skim off the foam throwing it away. Sometimes it helps to tip pot forward slightly. Once foam is gone, you will be left with pure yellow, clarified butter..
- Put the clarified butter into a large pot. Then add popcorn. Put a lid on it and heat over medium high heat until your popcorn begins to pop. Turn heat to Low till popcorn is popped. Salt to taste. Enjoy..
- In less than 5 minutes you will have a batch of buttery popcorn without a single bit of Soggy……