Spicy pepper scrambled eggs. Make the best Spicy Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes & Peppers with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Whisk eggs and salt lightly in medium bowl; set aside. Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add the salt, pepper and hot sauce and whisk until well combined. Heat a nonstick skillet (cast iron if you have it) on low heat, and add the butter. Migas (Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Tortillas). You can cook Spicy pepper scrambled eggs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy pepper scrambled eggs
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green pepper cut into 1/2' squares.
- It’s 2 of mini red peppers cut into.1/2'squares.
- It’s 2 of mini yellow peppers cut into.1/2' squares.
- You need 1 small of tomato cut into 1/2' square.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of handful spinach leaf.
- It’s 1 of sriracha hot sauce to taste.
Migas are crushed or fried tortillas mixed with scrambled eggs, peppers, onion and tomato then topped with cheese. Chilaquiles, on the other hand, are fried tortillas or tortilla chips simmered in a sauce or salsa instead of eggs. If you are a lover of SPICY. Not just hot spicy, but tasty spicy goodness, this is what you add to your scrambled eggs to get turnt up hot!
Spicy pepper scrambled eggs instructions
- Add all ing. Except spinach and hot sauce into a mason jar,put on lid and shake until egg yolk pops and scrambles with all ing..
- Pour into warm skilet and stir only as it bubbles so they stay fluffy..
- When cooked,pour over spinach leaves and top with desired amount of sriracha.
Scrambled egg or egg bhurji (bhurji = scramble) is actually also a popular roadside food in India. Spicy scrambled eggs muscle building recipe! High protein recipe by Damien from Muscle&Strength.com. Eggs are a cheap source of protein, but like any food, if you eat them too often they get boring. Cayenne pepper can bring a more intense heat to scrambled eggs than both hot sauce and black or white peppers.