Salmon with Orange juice. Place salmon pieces in the baking dish in a single layer. Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon. Pour orange juice all over the fish.
I just whisked together my orange juice with honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and a little ground ginger. The smell of the marinade alone is reason enough to make this dish! Then, take half the orange and squeeze over the salmon to cover with juice. You can cook Salmon with Orange juice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Orange juice
- You need of whole Salmon or chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce mix.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of whole orange.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Coat generously with brown sugar and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Crispy Honey Orange Glazed Salmon fillets are pan-fried in the most beautiful honey-orange-garlic sauce, with a splash of soy for added flavour!. HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY BAKED SALMON. This is an excelent way to prepare salmon.
Salmon with Orange juice step by step
- Preheat oven 165F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put salmon in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. To make sauce in a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, garlic teriyaki and soy sauce mixture, orange juice, salt and paper..
- Pour over salmon all over. Cover salmon another piece of aluminum foil. Seal it up..
- Bake around 35-40 mints. Or more until they are cooked. Turn the oven off, baste the salmon with the sauce in the baking sheet. Then the take the top foil off broil 5-6 mints. Until beautiful brown. Chop some parsley over it..
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour remaining marinade into a bowl. In this crispy pan seared salmon recipe, it's really the simple technique of pan-frying that provides the biggest return on flavor. Golden, crispy skin that is deep and delicious, and an interior that is perfectly tender and moist. Reserve remaining mixture in the bowl.