Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork.
You can cook Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth 6-7 lbs boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb’s Sticky Sweet).
Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork step by step
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8 quart Instant pot. Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. Stir in more bbq sauce if desired..
- Serve on toasted buns..
- Drain off any liquid if it’s to much, as you can see my was way too liquid, after I shred it I then Took the liquid out, but not all of it, because I don’t want it to dry out or because iam saving some for leftovers.. (think I made a mistake using open pit for the bbq sauce, it’s a thin sauce, I did add more bbq to the sandwiches, I have a picky eater who not for much bbq.).
- I used liquid smoke instead of Worcestershire sauce… to give it that smoky flavor. I also seared my butt lol 😂 but you don’t have too..