Rick's Quick and Clean Corn on the Cob.
You can cook Rick's Quick and Clean Corn on the Cob using 1 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rick's Quick and Clean Corn on the Cob
- Prepare 1 of ear of sweet corn (husk on).
Rick's Quick and Clean Corn on the Cob step by step
- Place whole ear of corn (with husk on) in microwave.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove corn from microwave with oven mitt or potholder as corn will be very hot.
- Make a straight cut with a sharp knife across the stem end of cob at a point that you estimate to be just past the first row of corn (from the stem end).
- Pick up ear of corn (using mitt) by the pointed end (opposite of the cut end) squeeze and gently shake with cut end over plate.
- Corn should slide out onto plate (if necessary you may use tongs to pull corn out).
- Corn will come out clean with no silk.
- Discard husk and end piece.
- Butter and salt corn or add your favorite condiments as desired.