You can have Southern Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southern Biscuits
- You need 3 cups of self rising flour.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter frozen.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 15 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- You need As needed of flour for dusting.
- It’s As needed of Lyles Golden Syrup optional.
- Prepare As needed of butter to brush tops with.
Southern Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven 450°Fahrenheit mix the vinegar and milk allow to sit 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Mix the salt and flour. Grate the butter while it's frozen. Add the butter to the flour..
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes. Form into balls and put into a baking pan. Bake 35-40 minutes. When the come out of oven brush tops with butter. Serve with Lyles Golden Syrup or as is. I hope you enjoy!!!.