Mango Buffalo Wings. Batter them in the flour mixture and place chicken wings on a wired baking sheet. In a food processor or blender, mix together the mango, habanero peppers, garlic, paprika, apple cider vinegar, and lime juice. Your mango habanero sauce is ready to serve.
Spice up any party with mango-habanero chicken wings: crispy, sticky wings slathered in mango nectar, garlic, sriracha, and fresh habanero. Buffalo Wing Sauce Mild, Medium or Hot Platings and Pairings. Tabasco Sauce, Tabasco Sauce, Frank's Red. You can cook Mango Buffalo Wings using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Buffalo Wings
- You need 4 lb of bag chicken drummettes.
- Prepare 1 of large bottle *Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of bottle mango nectar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Lawry's garlic salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Enjoy a side of our Mango Habanero sauce when you order online from Buffalo Wild Wings®, the ultimate place to get together with your friends, watch sports, drink beer, and eat wings. Combine mango nectar, buffalo wing sauce *see below*, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. Place chicken drummettes in sauce, and stir to coat. Remove chicken drummettes from sauce, and transfer back onto cookie sheet.
Mango Buffalo Wings step by step
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil..
- Spray chicken drummettes with olive oil spray, and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Arrange chicken drummettes on foil lined cookie sheet..
- Broil chicken drummettes until browned. Remove from oven..
- Meanwhile, make the sauce in a pot on stove. Combine mango nectar, buffalo wing sauce *see below*, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. Stir until bubbling. Remove from heat. Place chicken drummettes in sauce, and stir to coat..
- Remove chicken drummettes from sauce, and transfer back onto cookie sheet. Spoon more sauce over chicken. Broil until done..
- Serve on platter with veggies and dip, plus remaining extra sauce..
We have to give kudos to Buffalo Wild Wings for taking the classic Buffalo sauce and forming it into a rub — it's an outside-the-box concept that we salute it for attempting. Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out how much heat I'm able to handle, so I can purchase some higher quality hot sauces accordingly. I eat buffalo wild wings a lot, and have found that I can eat their mango habanero wings, but that's definitely my upper limit. This is what Buffalo wing sauce wants to be when it grows up. This copycat Buffalo Wild Wings mango habanero sauce is nothing but awesome.