You can have Cauliflower Ceviche using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Ceviche
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion.
- You need 2 of Radishes.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 3 of Avocados.
- You need 3 of Lemons.
- It’s 2 of Serranos.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt.
Cauliflower Ceviche instructions
- Chop the cauliflower into very small pieces by either shaving it off (with knife) or just plain chopping it into tiny floret pieces,.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the cauliflower to blanch for 4-5 minutes.
- Once it is slightly tender, strain the water out and immediately place in an ice bath to stop the cooking..
- Drain all water from cauliflower and add all other ingredients (tomatoes, onions, cilantro, avocado, serrano, cucumber…).
- Add lemon juice to mixture and mix well..
- Add salt to taste and serve..