Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza.
You can cook Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza
- You need 3 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 15 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded Mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups).
Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease casserole dish..
- Mix baking mix, water, & butter until soft dough forms. Pat dough in bottom of dish & up sides a little..
- Cook & stir ground beef, salt, & garlic until beef is brown, drain, & set aside..
- Mix tomato sauce & Italian seasoning; spread evenly over dough. Spoon beef mixture evenly over sauce. Top with cheese..
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes..