1 MINUTE MUG MUFFIN 🖤 KETO. Here's a quick and easy keto muffin you can try. I have a serious cheese lover in my house and when I made these they were gone in minutes! They can be served at any time of day, but also make a fantastic side for stews and soups, in fact any time you would have used traditional.
Savoury mug muffins are a great low-carb option when you don't have time to cook. You can prepare all the ingredients ahead. Enjoy an almond flour muffin in minutes with this tasty low carb recipe. You can cook 1 MINUTE MUG MUFFIN 🖤 KETO using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 MINUTE MUG MUFFIN 🖤 KETO
- You need 4 tbsp of Almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cacao powder.
- Prepare 2-4 tbsp of Erythritol.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 2 of Egg beaten.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Coconut butter melted(cold).
- It’s 15 g of Dark chocolate.
Place all dry ingredients in a coffee mug. Grab your favorite mug and whip up these super quick and easy lip-smacking keto muffins with a robust chocolate taste. Keto English muffins require the same basic ingredients as my easy low carb rolls. The one thing that's absolutely essential is to grease your ramekins/mug you bake your muffin in REALLY This is not supposed to be a mug cake experience!
1 MINUTE MUG MUFFIN 🖤 KETO step by step
- In a middle size bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add eggs, cold melted butter and chocolate. Mix until smooth..
- Divide butter into 4 well-oiled mugs..
- Bake in microwave on a high temperature (700 W) for 1-1,5 minute.
- Rest for 1 minute and serve with whipped cream. Enjoy 🦊.
Keto English muffins should be sliced in half, toasted. Here we have the famous "one minute muffin" or "OMM" or "muffin in a minute" or "MIM", whichever way you happen to tilt. It's little more than a quick batter mixed up in a cup, bowl or microwaveable shape of some kind, and then. People say this fudgy vegan chocolate mug cake is the BEST mug cake they've ever tried. and it can even But the reality is this chocolate mug cake only took one minute to make. I made them into… wait for it… SEVEN Mini-muffins!!!!!