Mexican quinoa bowl or soup. These Mexican quinoa breakfast bowls are the perfect way to start your day! Protein-packed, with creamy avocado, cilantro-lime quinoa and soft boiled eggs on top! It's Cinco de Mayo week and we're going to be eating all things Mexican-inspired!
Divide into bowls and serve with any garnishes that you'd like. We love this Healthy Mexican Chicken Quinoa Bowl. You can call this a Chicken Burrito Bowl! You can cook Mexican quinoa bowl or soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican quinoa bowl or soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry quinoa.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes or rotel, drained.
- You need 3 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of corn.
- You need 1/2 of black beans.
- It’s 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of broth.
- Prepare of Optional: Sour cream, shredded cheese, cilantro.
Bowls are a great way to explore new foods. This meal can be whipped up in no time, right in your own kitchen. Plus, you can't go wrong when you mix chicken and quinoa together and give it a Mexican. Your family will love this Mexican-inspired taco bowl, where seasoned chicken is piled over quinoa and covered in any toppings you choose.
Mexican quinoa bowl or soup instructions
- Cook quinoa in broth, then stir in all other ingredients and serve. You can also microwave 1/2 cup of water and then add half the cooked recipe to make a soup. Feel free to add or omit any ingredients..
Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Taco Quinoa Bowl with Chicken. Toppings of choice: Salsa Sour cream Avocado Guacamale Shredded cheese Chopped Cilantro Crumbled tortilla chips Chopped romaine lettuce. Celebrating or not, this Mexican Quinoa Bowl from Deliciously Ella is a must try if you are craving Mexican but want to fell nourished at the same time! While the quinoa is cooking, you can get started on making the mountains of fresh guacamole, creamy cashew cheese, tomato salsa and garlicky. Cilantro lime quinoa with simmered black beans, lettuce & your choice of toppings.