Italian Chicken Pasta Toss. I love pasta and recipes that are easy to throw together and taste delicious. This recipe fits in that category. It makes such a nice meal for a quick weeknight dinner when things are hectic.
Sprinkle with grated Parm and prepare for compliments! How to make Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta. Add diced onion, garlic, chicken breasts, cream cheese, marinara sauce, and some seasonings into a cold crockpot. You can have Italian Chicken Pasta Toss using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Pasta Toss
- Prepare 6 oz of Farfalle pasta.
- You need 2 of Plum Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Toss with freshly cooked pasta and serve. The combination of cheese, fire roasted tomatoes and zesty Italian dressing gives this dish such a vibrant flavor, it will leave you begging for more! Here I tossed it all with pasta, and loved the results! Toss hot pasta with chicken and sauce and serve.
Italian Chicken Pasta Toss step by step
- Cook pasta, drain and keep warm..
- While pasta is cooking, seed and dice tomatoes, chop onion, slice zucchini and cut pepper into thin slices. Slice chicken into thin strips..
- Heat oil in stir fry pan over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium, add garlic, onion, zucchini, pepper and peas, salt and Italian seasoning and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 minutes..
- Stir in warm pasta, top with fresh grated parmesan cheese and serve..
Adjust salt and pepper, to your taste. Skillet Recipes Italian Pasta Recipes Shallot Recipes Chicken Recipes Poultry Fruit Lemon Main Dish. Pour pasta into pot and toss with chicken until combined. That's how I always do my chicken! This Italian Chicken Casserole is inspired by a Sicilian Chicken recipe by Mario Batali, an Italian- American chef and restauranteur.