You can have Bruschetta Crackers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Crackers
- Prepare 1 small of tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup).
- It’s 3 tbsp of sliced green onions.
- It’s 1 tub of (8 ounces) light cream cheese spread.
- It’s 40 of crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian fat free dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
Bruschetta Crackers instructions
- Mix tomatoes, cheese, onions and dressing..
- Spread each cracker with 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese spread; top with 1 teaspoon of tomato mixture..
- *You can make this ahead by preparing tomato mixture as directed. Add cream cheese spread; mix well. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Spread onto crackers just before serving*..