Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked.
You can cook Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked
- Prepare 1 of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- You need handful of spinach chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream or full fat milk.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken masala.
Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked step by step
- Wash chicken. Season fillet with Salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, chili powder and chicken masala and leave aside..
- Preheat a pan, add a nob of butter. and cook the chicken for 1 min on each side until it’s halfway cooked. remove from pan..
- In the same pan with the remaining butter in it, add the spinach to it, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and cook until soft..
- Once spinach is cooked, add the cream cheese and cream and stir until combined.
- Once combined, add salt, pepper and paprika and stir.
- Preheat oven to 150 C.
- In a small oven tray, place the chicken and pour over it the spinach sauce. Bake until the chicken is fully cooked..
- Serve with steamed broccoli or salad.