Tricia's lettuce wraps. These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of bright sauces, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables. Chicken lettuce wraps are classic, but you will really enjoy putting. I am such a sucker for lettuce wraps.
Make them chicken lettuce wraps, turkey lettuce wraps, or pork lettuce wraps, and they're all delicious. Sometimes I also like to add finely chopped mushroom to the mix for added nutrition and. Healthy Asian-style Lettuce Wraps made ground chicken (or turkey), fresh chopped vegetables and a delicious stir-fry sauce, served in a cold and crisp lettuce leaf. You can cook Tricia's lettuce wraps using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricia's lettuce wraps
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 oz of Portobello Mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of water chestnuts, drained and chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
We enjoy lettuce wraps as an. If you make them, please feel free to leave a review below or tag ChocolateCoveredKatie on. Lettuce wraps are low-carb and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. This recipe is no exception, you can taste all the Asian goodness… pure delight in.
Tricia's lettuce wraps instructions
- Separate lettuce into individual leaves and set aside.
- Heat pan to Medium heat.
- Add olive oil to pan.
- Add ingredients and sauté until onions are clear.
- Add balsamic vinegar and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Serve in lettuce leaves.
Lettuce wraps filled with tender spicy shrimp, avocado & tomato salsa and topped with a spicy jalapeno cilantro sauce. This flavor-packed tacos are low-carb and. This Thai lettuce wraps recipe is quick and easy to make. Lettuce wraps are also a fun dish to eat as a party food, either as an appetizer or the main course. Serve the filling on a platter with whole lettuce.